Your questions answered

Q. Are the huts available for use by members of the public? A. Yes, but you will need to obtain a camping permit from Parks Victoria and you’ll also need to let us know the dates to avoid clashing with other users. Q. What happens if the

New Booking System

At long last SICA members are able to book places for themselves and their guests via the new website. Members are encouraged to have a look the booking system as it will become the preferred method for bookings. Melinda will send an email to all

Caring for the environment

The Snake Island jetty is under repair. Members of the Association in conjunction with Bush Walking Victoria volunteers and Parks Victoria have commenced sand bagging the banks to repair the erosion. Decking will be purchased by Parks and members who